POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED!
We are currently looking for someone to work with our dogs starting as soon as possible till the end of the summer. With the possibility to stay for an entire year or longer.
Some of the responsibilities for the summer months would be but are not limited to:
- Ensuring kennels are clean (cleaning poop)
- Feeding and preparing dog food and snacking
- Taking care of the dogs (health, dog houses, cutting nails etc)
- Walking the dogs and puppies in the forest
- Helping out where needed (building dog houses, painting, carpentry work etc)
- Driving guests from town to the kennel and back
We are looking for an individual who is:
- Motivated and driven not concerned with working long hours in basic and tough conditions
- Willing to learn about the dogs
- Patient and enjoys working with animals
- Enthusiastic to work with guests from all walks of life...
- Able to learn quickly and adapt to situations
- Drivers license is a MUST!
- Carpenting skills is a merit but not a must!
Contact us if you are interested in working with us and our dogs!!